Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paralyzed Perfectionist

I want to make this wreath, its supper cute!

I love these jar lights are pretty and easy to make.

What a cute idea this is!

I'm going to make this, how cute and simple a great idea to keep me busy while watching TV.

If you like crocheting or knitting check this site out!

Now, I just wish I had more time in the day to make and do all of these wonderful ideas.  Now I must return to laundry.  I have made a challenge for myself to get ALL the laundry done.  The only problem is me, whenever I decide something like this I become a monster.  I'll start following everyone in my family and the minute they drop a piece of clothing I'll be grabbing it to get it into the laundry.  You see I've always labeled myself as a procrastinator when really I'm a paralyzed perfectionist. LOL I want everything to be so perfect that I freeze and put it off.  I feel like its too big to accomplish or I spend so much time thinking of ways to do it, I end up not doing anything.  Hmmmm...so what am I doing right now? Putting off laundry, cleaning and getting our neighbors gifts finished up so we can deliver them when my hubby gets off work.
Lord help me!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to me! :)
    Good luck on the laundry...if you get caught up do you want to come help with mine? LOL!

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete